Select a State
Car Dealer Directory >> Bentley Dealers >> Select State
Please select a State
from the list of Bentley Dealers
Latest Bentley Dealer ReviewsOn 12/2/2013 10:29:05 PM dataman wrote:
William speak with fork tong He will mislead you about the model, he will try every trick including bait and switch, omission of relent information and if your smart enough to look up the car ,he will just mislead you so your looking up the wrong car eg; tell you he think its a honda 350 when he knows its really a 300 model, but he charge you the 350 model price and he will sell you the features of the 350 when later you will realize you bought a 300 for a 350 price, bait and switchOn 10/29/2013 11:29:52 AM adnankmehmood wrote:
1. Damaged convertible top on my Bentley GT, won't own up to it, I went over the car with the driver no damage was present, when the car was return there was a rip in the convertible top. Contacted dealership, said they are not responsible.
2. Damaged my bumper in transportation back from the dealership, dealer is supposed to provide an enclosed trailer for a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle as per Bentley Motor Cars, refused to tell me this.
3. Took them 4 visits to fix the driver side seat back and get it to move electronically, because they refused to diagnose it properly or change the parts.
4. Jeffery Hocker is the rudest service manager I have come across, has no sense of taking care of the customer, its all about covering the dealership's mistakes, they will make up inspection reports and damages just so they don't have to pay for damages.
5. Have a Fiat 500 as a car that will take customer to and from the dealership if you are lucky, sometimes they will tell you even that is not available and you will get a ride home in a smelly pick up truck, with a driver that breaks wind in the vehicle.