SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Porsche boss Wendelin Wiedeking has denied rumors that there’s a new Porsche SUV in development positioned below the Cayenne. Speaking at the general meeting in Stuttgart on Tuesday, Wiedeking said that there will be “no baby Cayenne” and that all focus is centered on the successful launch of the new Panamera four-door sport-coupe for 2009.

Last month, Germany’s Autobild reported that Porsche was building a new SUV based on the platform developed for the new VW Tiguan and Audi Q5, and even proposed that it could be called the ‘Roxster’.



Read Article


 No ‘Baby Cayenne’ Says Porsche CEO

About the Author

Agent009